Wednesday 23 November 2011

56. Jaws

What it's about
A hunt for a killer shark.

What I thought
I liked the music and the fish was pretty.

What Mum thought
Mum had seen this one before. "There's nothing to really criticise here, yet I can't say it's a film I love or even like all that much. Best thing about it had to be my youngest daughter's reaction, who found the leg being bitten off then floating in the water hilarious. She now asks to watch it whenever she's asked what DVD we should put on."

What Dad thought
Dad had seen this one before. "I've seen this film man times before. I enjoy it, I love the scenes with the characters on the boat as they search for the shark. It's one of my favourite examples of character development and doesn't seem as if it's forced in just to give them some background. I do feel it is over-rated."

No comments:

Post a Comment