Thursday 2 June 2011

44. Philadelphia Story

What it's about
A lady is about to get married when her ex-husband turns up. 

What I thought
I liked Dexter a lot, and I wanted the model boat, it was yar.

What Mum thought
Mum has seen this one lots of times. "Hepburn, Grant and Stewart so of course I'm going to like it. Hepburn is marvellous, the script is brilliant, great supporting cast. Love it."

What Dad thought
First time for Dad. "Another classic with great witty dialogue and good performances.  *Yawn* It seems that an unforeseen side effect of watching films from this list is that I have seen so many good films that films that would have stood head and shoulders above most others fall into obscurity when compared to others on this list. It wasn’t Sunset Boulevard and it wasn’t Some Like It Hot, but it was a good film."

No comments:

Post a Comment