Sunday 13 March 2011

33. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

What it's about
It's about a man, who's a little strange and the people he's in hospital with.

What I thought
This one wasn't really for me. Time for my nap!

What Mum thought
Mum had seen this one before. "I've read the book and seen the film a fair few times. I love it, I love the performances and Chief is amazing. It alternates between being utterly uplifting to downright depressing. Superb story."

What Dad thought
Dad had seen this one before. "Fantastic film! I've seen this one before and Nicholson's performance never fails to stun me. The energy he exudes as he plays McMurphy, like bottled lightening and can't help but have an effect on the other patients.

The scenes where he goes up against Nurse Ratched are some of the most powerful in cinematic history. I love this film and I'm very pleased it's on the list."

No comments:

Post a Comment