Friday 14 January 2011

2. The Godfather


What it's about
There's an old man, who talks funny. He gets ill and his son has to look after the family even though he doesn't really want to.

What I thought
It was okay. I liked the music... I only saw a little bit of it as I fell asleep. Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I'm older.


What Mum thought
Mum had seen this one before and likes it. "It's pretty much a perfect film with an outstanding performance by Brando. The only tiny problem with it, is I do have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it."


What Dad thought
Dad has seen this one before too and really likes it. "Now this is a masterpiece. I thought the direction, cinematography, the acting... all were great. I actually care about the characters too. My favourite film on the list so far."

No comments:

Post a Comment